MAYA Organization is Pittsburgh’s prominent family therapy practice, focusing on building family relationships and bonds. Our clinicians are skilled, caring, insightful therapists helping individuals, couple and families work through issues of self-worth, depression, anxiety, childhood trauma and abuse, and more. We work with everyone, regardless of race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, etc. If you, your partner and/or family are having a difficult time healing from past issues, working through present concerns or want to maintain a healthy future, MAYA Organization is a great place to begin investing in yourself and your relationships with partners and your child(ren).
• Is a pregnancy or raising children causing strain on your relationship?
• Are you currently parenting and working full time, struggling to find an emotional balance?
• Are you struggling with issues of grief, self-esteem, or emotional distress?
• Are you struggling with childhood trauma or abuse?
• Are you and your children arguing more frequently?
• Are you and your partner thinking about marriage, moving in together or separating
MAYA Organization’s licensed professional counselors are here for you. Primarily focused on women’s issues, our compassionate counselors specialize in:
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorder
- PCIT-Parent Child Interactive Therapy
- Postpartum Depression
- Infant Loss
- Birth Processing
- Traumatic Birth
- Provider birth processing
- And more
To schedule a counseling appointment, phone us at (412) 945-7670 ext 102.
Insurances accepted: UPMC, Highmark, Aetna, Cigna, UBH, United Healthcare Community Plan of Pennsylvania,Gateway Health, Aetna Better Health, UPMC for You, UPMC for Kids